Jan 22, 2012

Week 4 -- Seafood Lasagna

Week 4 = change of mind. Originally I wanted to do a dessert this week. That all changed when I offered my house for Sunday lunch with the family. So might as well use it to get a weekly meal out of the way. So about the meal. I've never made anything that I was so unsure about until now. All through the prep process... I was doubting that all the flavors would meld correctly. The recipe I used called for some herbs dry and others freshly chopped. I think the uncertainty made it even better when I took the first bite.

Sorry.... I'll make my own pasta next time!!!

MMMMMMMMushrooms!!!

Chopped mushrooms, onions and garlic....oh yeah....Pinot Grigio as well!! : )

Get back in the bowl mr!!!

Made my own shrimp stock with the shells of the raw shrimp

Feta and cottage cheese with fresh basil and lemon juice

Now do I have any volunteers for dishes???